My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://susandimickele.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Thanks For Reading Guys!

The word is out.  A Working Mother’s Daily Rant is not just for chicks.  That’s right, some men have become regular subscribers.

Don’t worry guys, your secret is safe for now.  I’ll protect your anonymity so long as you keep stroking me with those witty emails (yeah, it would be much cooler if you’d post on the blog, but I’ll take what I can get).

One of my friends told me that I had inspired him to write his own blog.  The name of the blog?  godless working fathers.  I think he’s probably joking, but I still thought the name was pretty clever.  I was touched for a couple of reasons.  First, I know (like most of you) he has an incredibly busy schedule.  It takes time to read a blog, and it takes away from other things you can be doing.  I’m also thrilled to have a diverse readership.  I want the blog (and ultimately the book) to be meaningful to all kinds of people, especially those who don’t consider themselves to be religious.
 
So please keep reading guys!  Thanks for your encouragement, and I won’t be surprised when some of you self identify as regular bloggers.   Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Richard Mabry said...

Susan,
I'm secure enough in my masculinity to confess that I've become a follower, at first on the recommendation of our mutual agent, Rachelle Gardner, but subsequently because I like your posts. Write on.

Susan DiMickele said...

Thanks Richard for being a brave soul -- and a Kindred Spirit and fellow author. As it turns out, my friend who is going to launch godless working fathers also liked the post today. One of these days I'll get him to self-identify on the blog.