My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://susandimickele.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Let It Snow!

 DSCN0631
I was planning to work late last night.  Then it snowed.

This wasn’t just any snow.  It was the first deep snow of the season.  Sure, my friends in NY and Colorado might call us wimps, but here in Central Ohio, we can’t drive, shop, or work when the first snow arrives. 

My meetings cancelled, my office closed, and I decided to pack up my computer and head home early.  I even beat the traffic.  It was time to play!  After all, didn’t I just ask God to help me learn the art of “wasting” time?  This could be my answer.

Snow has a way of slowing us down.  Life becomes more simple when you can’t run around in circles at lightening speed.  Of course, the kids are already praying that it will keep snowing all night and school will be cancelled (and Doug is begging God that they’ll stay in school).

For now, I say:  “LET IT SNOW!”

Anyone else thankful for a little snow?

No comments: