My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://susandimickele.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

There's no better way to finish April than to celebrate my mother – today is her birthday!

She’s the best mom and grandma in the world.  Here are 10 reasons to prove it:

1.  She kicks my butt in aerobics (no joke).
2.  Whenever I’m out with her, people refer to her as my “sister.”
3.  With 5 daughters and 14 grandchildren, she never plays favorites.
4.  She runs circles around my kids and refuses to age.
5.  I have never heard her say an unkind word in my entire life.
6.  She knows the way to my heart is through my stomach.
7.  She never complains about the trials and tribulations of life.
8.  She always tells me, “you’re just right the way you are.”
9.  She’s always in a good mood.
10.  She loves God even more than she loves me!

Happy Birthday Mom!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Suzy-Q,

How truly blessed you are to have Stella as your mom! How truly blessed Stella is to have you as her beloved daughter. I always knew you would be a successful woman and you have proven me right!

How blessed I am to know you both!
Much love,
Darlene

Susan DiMickele said...

Thanks SO much! Yes, Stella is incredible. We are so blessed.

Anonymous said...

Nice post as for me. It would be great to read a bit more concerning that matter. The only thing I would like to see here is some photos of any devices.

Katherine Kripke
block cell phone signal

Anonymous said...

I would like to read more soon. BTW, rather nice design that blog has, but how about changing it every few months?