1. When did Susan become completely and totally addicted to coffee, and why?
a. During law school. I became a coffee addict studying for late night exams (and, as important, hanging out with Shelly in coffee shops instead of the library).
b. During my first two years at the Firm. Billable hours first drove my constant need for caffeine.
c. After I had my first child, Nick. Those of you who know Nick know that he never slept through the night. It was only through coffee that I could stay awake during the day!
d. After I had my third child, Abby. Although Abby was a good sleeper at first, Nick and Anna still continued to wake me up at night. Then Abby's ear infections started, and I couldn't live without coffee.
e. None of the above. I am not addicted to coffee. And the fact that I gave it up for Lent proves it!
- You must post the correct answer ON THE BLOG. Facebook and email responses do not count.
- You must post the correct answer on or before Saturday, April 10 at 11:59 p.m.
- The first two people to timely post the correct answer win a Starbucks gift card (winners will likely be announced on April 11).
- Any and all ties, contest issues, and rule violations will be resolved at the sole discretion of Susan.
- This contest does not create a legal or binding contract.