My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://susandimickele.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Working For The Weekend

It’s been one of those weeks.  I thought Friday would never get here.

Last Sunday night, I sat the kids down and explained to them, “Mom is going to have to work a lot this week.  When I’m not home some nights, it doesn’t mean I don’t love you.  I’ll be thinking about you every minute, and of course I always come back.”

I went on to explain that I had to go to five different cities in five days.  When I told them one of the cities was in Kentucky, Nick said he wanted to come to see the caves -- he’s read that some of the most impressive caves around are in Kentucky.  Anna and Abby started jumping up and down.  They wanted to come too.

I calmed everyone down and tried to explain that I wasn’t going to be near any caves, and that Kentucky really isn’t that much fun.   (No disrespect to my Kentucky friends -- if we were camping in Kentucky, that would be another story.)

Now that the week is almost over, I’ll have to say that it went incredibly fast.  It really wasn’t that bad (even the Kentucky part), but I still have to say THANK GOD IT’S FRIDAY!

No comments: