My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://susandimickele.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Monday

Mondays are always my least favorite day of the week.  After a weekend of hanging out with the kids, Christmas shopping, Sunday School, and baking cookies it’s back to packing lunches, juggling schedules, and fighting holiday traffic. 

Can’t we just fast forward to Wednesday?

On this particular Monday, I was planning to post the top ten reasons I hate packing lunches.  (For the record, packing lunches is my least favorite part of our morning routine – most mornings I’d rather wrestle with Abby over her favorite outfit or listen to Anna complain about her hair.)

So I started to write The Top Ten Reasons I Hate Packing Lunches on this blog, but something about it didn’t feel quite right.  (I’ll save it for another Monday.)  Instead, as I get ready to begin the work week, I find myself being extremely thankful.  Thankful that in this economy I have a job I truly enjoy.  Thankful that I’m paid well to do interesting and challenging work.  And thankful that I have three beautiful children and a loyal husband to come home to every evening.

Mondays aren’t really that bad.  What are you thankful for this Monday?

2 comments:

Alison said...

I am thankful for the health of my husband and children and that we are enjoying the true spirit of Christmas this year. It's finally not completely about all of the loot from Santa!

Susan DiMickele said...

Isn't that the truth!