My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://susandimickele.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last Minute Gift Ideas

I was running with my friend Emily last week (we meet early in the mornings for sanity breaks and a little exercise) and she told me about a Christmas gift she decided to buy herself.  Like Doug, Emily has resorted to buying her own gifts.
.
The gift?  It’s a brownie pan.  Apparently it’s the rage this year for busy moms.

What’s so special about this brownie pan anyway? 

In short, you don’t have to cut the brownies.  The magic pan does it for you.

I was more than intrigued.  After all, I am a chocolate addict, I love brownies, but I hate the work and the mess.  Maybe this pan is the answer to my brownie issues.

Anyway, I thought I’d share the tip.  Some of us are still looking for that special gift, and this one sounds like a winner.  (And for anyone that buys it for me, I’ll make you a pan of brownies.) 

Any other last-minute gift ideas to share?

No comments: