But this is the time of year when something has to give. When I can’t do everything I love to do. When I have to set some serious boundaries.
What are some of the things I’m saying "no" to?
Here’s the short list:
- I’m not spending time in shopping malls and check-out lines.
- I'm not putting bows on my presents (wrapping is also optional).
- I’m not making a business trip to New York this week (even though I really wanted to!).
- I'm not going to be able to get my hair colored before Christmas.
- I’m not in charge of my kids’ holiday parties at school (but I am planning to show up unannounced and empty-handed).
- I’m not blogging as frequently this month (even though I really miss it!).
What are you saying "no" to this Christmas?