Mothers of boys, what are the moments you treasure most? Do you ever wish you could stop time and keep your son little forever?
But you can treasure each moment.
- I wept when my son was born.
- I cried (hard!) at his first haircut.
- I trembled with fear his first day of kindergarten.
- I cheered with pride when he slid into home plate.
- No, I’m not yet ready for a teenager.
- Don’t even talk to me about his first date!
In this newly-released children’s book, Jenny Lee Sulpizio captures the hearts and minds of every mother who looks forward to watching her son grow, all the while wishing she could freeze time and keep him little forever. From conception until adulthood, there’s something magical about watching a son get older – and reading about it along the way.
There’s Just Something About A Boy is the perfect gift for new moms; it’s also a keepsake book for mothers and sons for years to come. In fact, I’d love to send you a copy. Just leave me a comment before Monday to enter a drawing!
Remember, he can’t stay little forever.
I asked the LORD to give me this boy, and he has granted my request. 1 Samuel 1:27 (NLT)